Tassers and Sue Ann

Tassers and Sue Ann
We're talking about the HOT weather!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Back (at least I think I am)

My goodness . . . it's been awhile since I've posted here - shame on me.  No excuses except that I have soooooo many places to visit when I get on the computer.  And I'm head-over-heels involved with an animal sanctuary about a 30 minute drive from my house.  International Exotic Animal Sanctuary houses around 70 big cats and bears that have been orphaned, abused, or abandoned . . . wild animals that can't be returned to their natural habitats.  A well-run, awesome place to visit and they have daily tours.  I love Tassers, the bobcat that I have adopted and go to see him at least once a monthI also make items for their gift store, an activity which brings me endless pleasure.  My teddy bear creating has taken a back seat, but I haven't abandoned it altogether.  I've made a plush all fours bear that represents Scooter, one of the yearling black bear cubs at IEAS.  Will be making another that represents Greta, a close friend of Scooter's and the same age as he.  That's all for now, but I will be back soon with photos and more
"stuff" that I've been into.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my partner Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same methods tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD