Tassers and Sue Ann

Tassers and Sue Ann
We're talking about the HOT weather!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Newbie Here

Hi, all. Blogging is a new experience for me . . . just getting started. I've never thought anyone except maybe a few family members would be at all interested in what's going on in my life. Especially since I'm old as dirt and live a relatively quiet existence. As the title of my blog implies, teddy bears are a large part of what I do these days since I create them from scratch using my own original designs. Have been doing this since 1997, so it appears that I really like this activity. I've also participated in many teddy bear shows since then and have won a few awards along the way. Well, so much for what I do.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue Ann, welcome to the world of Blogging :) I'll add you to my list. Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue Ann,
    It's great to see your new blog; once you get used to it, you will probably wonder how you managed to live all these years without it :-)
    Besides, making teddy bears is interesting enough in itself to justify your own blog. I'll look forward to all the exciting things that are going to happen !
    Hugs,
    Peterbear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Peter and Catherine. This will take a little getting used to - I just don't want to bore the bejeebers out of any visitors. Appreciate you both taking time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Take my congratulations! I hope you'll have fun of writing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SueAnn

    Thanks for adding me to your blog list don't forget to join Paula Carters 100 Best Bear Artist Blog there are heaps of us over there and a good place to get your blog seen (and check out everyone elses)Hehe.

    Hugs
    Raewyn - Woodbury Park Bears

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lena. And thank you, Raewyn, for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi SueAnn, I did it too. I have a blog as well. I added your blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD