Tassers and Sue Ann

Tassers and Sue Ann
We're talking about the HOT weather!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just Call Me Befuddled

Can anyone hear me screaming?  Yikes, I have spent the last two days trying to understand how this blogging system works and I still don't know what I'm doing!  Yeah, I know it would help immensely if I knew something about html but, unfortunately, I don't know diddly-squat.  I finally whined for assistance on the 'help forum' and did, indeed, get exactly the correct instructions to do what I wanted.  Pffffft . . . it involved editing the html.  Now, for the next 101 questions I have.  It will take me a month of Sundays to be able to make the changes I want and figure out how to add stuff, but guess it's good exercise for my battered brain.  Okay, folks, hopefully I will get a little more entertaining, informative, worthwhile, etc., chatter going here.  Even some pretty pictures, if I'm lucky.  Catch ya later.   

4 comments:

  1. I kinow just how you feel! I don't have a clue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no expert by any means, but, between my son and I we could maybe give you some help. Just give us a holler!!! Your blog looks cute so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SueAnn,

    How lovely that you have a blog and it is looking really great. You will soon find your way around.

    There are so many beautiful blogs and lovely people out there, that are creative and talented.
    Have fun and if there is anything you want to know, please contact me, I would like to help if I can.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to find you here in Blog Land Sue Ann! I still get befuddled from time to time ... plug away at it and I'm sure you'll get there in the end!

    ReplyDelete

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD

JUDD